If so, according to the scholarship rules, in order to claim your scholarship you must:
- Be enrolled in a postsecondary institution approved by the U.S. Department of Education to participate in the Title IV programs
- Provide ECMC with evidence of enrollment before scholarship funds are paid—this could include one of the following:
Be sure your documentation includes your name, your phone number, your email address, the school name and your student ID (if you have been assigned one)
- A copy of your tuition bill
- An enrollment verification form from your college
- A printout of your current class schedule
- Other evidence from the college that indicates you are enrolled
Upon receipt of your proof of enrollment, the scholarship will be paid in a lump sum directly to your school.
Please email or send proof of enrollment, your student ID number and contact information to:
c/o College Nights Coordinator
111 Washington Avenue South
Minneapolis, MN 55401
If you have questions, please don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
Note: Scholarship awards are not transferable. Scholarship awards must be claimed within four years of receipt. Any scholarship monies that are paid directly to the student may be taxable—please consult a tax advisor.